Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Santa

Since you gave me my Christmas wish early this year, i thought i would write a new list of things to wish for.

1. Take Amy Grant's 'Grown Up Christmas List' and pretend its me singing
2. Take away my craving for beer... its seriously unfair!
3. Continue to bless our baby... i hope Muffin is healthy and happy in there- i know this isn't really your domain, but i thought I'd add it anyway...
4. Make the crazy kids that play outside until 10pm have an earlier bedtime I'm pretty sure they are on your Naughty List
5. Can you send me some inspiration? My already minuscule writing and painting skills are quickly becoming extinct. Can you package inspiration because i would really appreciate it.
6. Bring me and Lili an extra large bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos, i cant get enough of those things!
7. Please don't let me ever get tired of Christmas Music and sitting next to a lit tree- I'm pretty sure you have control over that
8. Snow... even if its some frost on my car or in a snow cone, i think no holiday season should pass without some fluffy goodness!
9. Can you please add a house to the top of our list? You did it for that kid in Miracle on 34th Street and i have been good for YEARS now- i want to cash in! Plus, it would keep all of our sentences from starting with "When we finally have a house"
10. Replace all the showings on TV of 'A Christmas Story' (BARF!) with showings of Elf

Oh.. and a Kinect would be nice too!

Yours truly,
Christmas Should Be All Year Rounds fan club president

No comments:

Post a Comment